Here is a quick and delicious meal to put together if you’re in a hurry! Looking out for fish on sale at Sprouts is a habit of mine when shopping for groceries. Mahi Mahi (also known as Dorado) was recently marked down in price and I picked this fillet up for around $3 to make a cheap, quick and delicious meal for a total spend of around $6. Enjoy!
- 1 Fillet of Mahi Mahi (or any other fish for grilling)
- Grapeseed Oil
- 6-8 Baby Bella Mushrooms
- Sliced Seeded Baguette
- Mediterranean Mix (Olives, Artichokes Hearts, Pickled Corn)
- Spice Hunter Roasted Garlic Seasoning
- Sprouts Herbes de Provence Seasoning (Salt-Free)
- Heat skillet (or pan) on medium high to high heat with a tablespoon of Grapeseed Oil.
- Liberally sprinkle Sprouts Herbes de Provence Seasoning on both sides of the fillet, and add fillet to skillet (ha ha).
- Grill fillet evenly on both sides, turning every minute until fish is cooked and browned on both sides. About 7-10 minutes.
- Remove when cooked and add washed mushrooms to skillet with a sprinkling of Spice Hunter Roasted Garlic Seasoning.
- Place a lid on the skillet and toss mushrooms to evenly spread the seasoning around, cook for around 2-4 minutes.
- Slice some La Cie Seeded Baguette (or bread of choice)
- Add Mediterranean mix to a small bowl
- Squeeze some lemon on the fish
- Serve and enjoy!